Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Special Time with Grayson





I have always given Grayson such a hard time about being "my difficult one." He is slowly becoming easier and easier and I have really enjoyed some special time with him lately. He is talking more and more each day and it is fun yet depressing to watch him grow. I have been taking him lately to the soft play at the mall while Caleb and Lydia are in school. Robbie and I always laugh at the fact that he is such an easy "only" child. I will ask him, "Do you love mommy?" and he says "yeah...and dad...and sissy(Lydia)...and brudder (brother/Caleb)". It is so sweet. He hesitates after he says each persons name. I am not sure why he has decided to call Caleb brudder but it is really cute. I realized today that this was our last outing alone because Caleb's officially graduates pre-k on Thursday. I am not sure if I am prepared for that or not. And Grayson will start school next year :(

1 comment: