Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day




I had a wonderful mothers day this year. Robbie got the kids up early (very very early!!) to cook me breakfast with the new waffle iron they had bought me. Lydia picked one out that you could make heart shaped waffles.I had wrapping paper on my chair and some balloons. He had taken them the week before to paint me a spoon rest for the kitchen at "Splatters" (our local pottery place). It was such a pleasant surprise. Lydia had also made me a portrait of myself at her art class and Caleb (with the help of Ms. Nancy) had made me the cutest pillow with his hand print as a flower and his fingerprints as bugs. Robbie also let them each pick me out something. Lydia picked me out a very cute necklace that said "MOM" and Caleb picked me out a very cute ring with blue and pink "diamonds". I wore them both very proudly to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment