Lately we have had ALOT of rain , so I did what any good parent would do... I sent the kids out to play. They begged me to let them go out in there rain gear so I figured what could it hurt. It was not freezing and it was not lightning so off they went. And what a mess it was!!!!! Nothing like a bath at 11:00.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Rainy Day Fun
Lately we have had ALOT of rain , so I did what any good parent would do... I sent the kids out to play. They begged me to let them go out in there rain gear so I figured what could it hurt. It was not freezing and it was not lightning so off they went. And what a mess it was!!!!! Nothing like a bath at 11:00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment