Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Potty training...oh how fun!




I have always said that I was going to be in no rush to potty train Grayson. I was in a hurry for both Caleb and Lydia because I was pregnant and did not want two in diapers. We got the potty out and he decided he wanted to be like his brother and sister. He pretty much did it on his own. It certainly helps to have older siblings to help out. We were going outside one day and he decided he did not want to wear clothes but he certainly did not want to get his little feet dirty! Yes Grayson is VERY nice nasty. It is pretty funny because you would not expect that from him. Now he will just climb on and off the "big boy potty" like it is no big deal at all.

1 comment:

  1. He's going to love these pix when he gets older. Christopher still gives me a hard time about showing his potty pic at Grandma's house. Ha!

    ReplyDelete