We had a welcome summer party for Lydia's last of school party. They had picnic food served on frisbees. We played summer bingo,hot beachball (aka hot potato)and musical sea shells. The kids also decorated sun visors. All of the kids had alot of fun. Mrs. Van Every had each child come up and she said something special about each child. Although I am sad that she is out of first grade, I have been so looking forward to school being over.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Lydia's last day of school!
We had a welcome summer party for Lydia's last of school party. They had picnic food served on frisbees. We played summer bingo,hot beachball (aka hot potato)and musical sea shells. The kids also decorated sun visors. All of the kids had alot of fun. Mrs. Van Every had each child come up and she said something special about each child. Although I am sad that she is out of first grade, I have been so looking forward to school being over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment