Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sunday






On Sunday we went to Six Flags. When the kids visited Santa at Christmas time he gave each of the kids a free pass to Six Flags so we figured we would check it out. The kids had a BLAST!!! They had added so many things for kids since the last time Robbie and I had gone a hundred years ago. There were only about 12 other people in the park so on several occasions we did not even have to get off the rides to get back in line we just rode them again. There favorite ride was the log ride. I did not get any pictures beacuse it is a water ride. They won a lovely snake at the ring toss game that is bigger than all of them put together!! And lucky me I get to keep this in our house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment