Last weekend we had our annual easter egg hunt. Many of our friends and family were able to come and it is always so much for everyone. There were 17 kids and about 400+ eggs. I always think that next year we need to have more eggs, however I do not think you could ever have enough. It takes what seems to be about 1 minute for them all to be found. The kids also had fun coloring easter eggs with the lovely egg dye. This is every parents favorite activity!! Thankfully we had smocks.
Friday, April 3, 2009
It is Easter time!
Last weekend we had our annual easter egg hunt. Many of our friends and family were able to come and it is always so much for everyone. There were 17 kids and about 400+ eggs. I always think that next year we need to have more eggs, however I do not think you could ever have enough. It takes what seems to be about 1 minute for them all to be found. The kids also had fun coloring easter eggs with the lovely egg dye. This is every parents favorite activity!! Thankfully we had smocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment