Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our Dear Grayson

Grayson is the type of child that is so sweet you just want to squeeze and kiss him all day. However, he is also the same child that can bring tears to my eyes on a very consistent basis.And not the happy kind of tears!!! He is pretty much reason A-Z we have yet to expand our family. These photos are all things that he did in just ONE week. It always makes me laugh when other people try and give me advice on how to handle our dear Grayson. But until you have been around him for any length of time you realize there is no mountain high enough for him. He will climb on anything, open anything and destroy anything. I probably hear 100 times a day "MOM! Grayson is ... you can pretty much fill in the blanks with anything. In these pictures of him you will se how he poured an entire box of cereal on the ground. I made him pick it up and put it in the trash. When I took this picture he did not know if he should smile or be scared. You will also see where he took a bag of suckers and put them in the trash can that belongs in his bathroom and proceeded up the stairs with it thinking that I would never notice. Also please notice the lipstick all over his body. Luckily it was a free sample and I would have never worn it anyway. Let's just say thank goodness for school next year. I love him to death, but have never been so challenged as I am with him!!!!




1 comment:

  1. That is a hoot!! He reminds me of Alex at that age. I always said he could climb Mount Everest if he had the proper tools. :)

    ReplyDelete