I am going to try and play catch up on a few of the events that have happened since I first started this blog. ....
As always, our kids birthday's never seem to end. The weekend after Lydia's birthday party Nana came in town to celebrate her "actual birthday". We all made her birthday cake this year. This is something Lydia requestesd because she LOVES to cook. She honestly pretty much did everything on her own. I pretty much just supervised. Even the icing and the fondant. Another one of our traditions (although it is not doctor recommended) is that we have birthday cake for breakfast. We always decorate the dining room with ballons/plastic tablecloth/and Happy Birthday banners. The always expect it but yet act suprised and very excited. We got her a new American Girl doll, and outfit to match and some new crayons and markers. (the last one's all got thrown away after I found Grayson coloring all over the wall with them so after realizing we really needed those I felt I should replace them. :)! Nana gave her a new camera and the #7 precious moment and Gamma gave her a new purse and wallet to match mine with some spending money inside.
Later that day we went to "Snow Mountain" and had a blast. The best part was that it was not very cold outside. We stayed for 7 hours and the kids begged to stay longer. We highly recommend this to anyone that has not done it already. Although if it is actually cold it may not be as fun! They had an area where you could throw snowballs and make snowmen and igloos, an area for Lydia's age and older where you could go down the huge hill in tubes, and an area called little angels for the other kids. All of the kids really enjoy this. Robbie and I were very sore after carying Grayson up and down the hill for hours in the snow .

No comments:
Post a Comment