This year for Father's Day the kids each made Robbie something and they each picked him out a little something for him. Lydia made him a picture frame and we put a cute picture of all of them in it. Caleb made him a coffee mug with a picture of them from soccer and Grayson, well he just colored him a picture. All of us together got him a tent because he wants us all to go camping soon! :( I am a little frightend by that idea but we will see how that works out. I would not consider myself a "camper".
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Father's Day
This year for Father's Day the kids each made Robbie something and they each picked him out a little something for him. Lydia made him a picture frame and we put a cute picture of all of them in it. Caleb made him a coffee mug with a picture of them from soccer and Grayson, well he just colored him a picture. All of us together got him a tent because he wants us all to go camping soon! :( I am a little frightend by that idea but we will see how that works out. I would not consider myself a "camper".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ask Stacey about camping-she is the camping guru. From organization to food-she knows it.
ReplyDelete